Providing the Metro Detroit Area with Daily ServSafe® Manager Classes And Exams.
Food Safety of Michigan also offers:
- The ServSafe® Alcohol Course and Advanced Exam
- ServSafe® Approved Proctoring (by appointment)
- Assistance with site planning and plan review documentation
- Customized training as needed for your business
- Customized documentation for Standard Operating Procedures
- Other services as agreed upon
- Classes are offered Monday – Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evening and Sunday classes are available by request.
- Mobile classes and out-of-state classes are also available at an agreed upon rate.
Our instructor, Darlene Cairns, is a Certified ServSafe® Instructor and Registered ServSafe® Proctor. Darlene has over 30 years of professional experience and is qualified to train at all staff and executive levels. Darlene holds a Bachelor of Applied Science degree from Sienna Heights University in Adrian, Michigan.
Darlene along with her family has been in the food service industry for over 30 years; catering private parties, receptions, weddings, corporate outings and much more. During this time, Darlene gained a wealth of knowledge that will be used to enhance your training experience.
Food Safety of Michigan
Certified ServSafe® Instructor/Proctor
Approved ServSafe® Alcohol Instructor
13842 Lakeside Circle, 2nd Floor, Suite B
All American Business Center Building
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
By Schoenherr between Steak & Shake and Kohl’s Department Store. Dominic’s Jewelry and Great Lakes Dining are on the first floor. We are on the second floor. The entrance is behind Dominic’s Jewelry. Call if you can’t find us.